Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Rising Appalachia Album!

The Rising Appalachia gals stopped by today and surprised us with a new album! It's called The Sails of Self, and can be purchased for $16. Tracklist:

1. St James Infirmary
2. Freedom
3. Across the Blue Ridge Mountains
4. You Don't Miss Your Water till Your Well Runs Dry
5. Tiny Fish Lungs
6. I'll Fly Away
7. Caminando
8. Save My Soul
9. Swoon
10. Sometimes I...
11. Army of None
12. You and I are Falling, You and I are Free
13. SuNu
14. Swoon remixed
15. Caminando remixed

We'll have The Sails of Self on a listening station soon, but in the meantime, feel free to stop by and ask for a listening copy. This is Rising Appalachia's fourth album, and the gals are by far one of best-selling local artists in the history of the store. They've played here at good old DCD not once, not twice, but three times. Obviously, we recommend their music. Come have a listen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home