Wednesday, September 30, 2009

500 Decatur Beer Festival Tickets Available Thursday!

[Above: Austin and friends at the 2006 Decatur Beer Fest]
--
UPDATE: If you're reading this, the tickets are already long gone. Hope you got one!
--
The word's been slowly leaking out for a while, via Twitter and blogs, but it's official! As of tomorrow, Thursday, October 1st, there will be 500 additional tickets available for the Great Decatur Craft Beer Festival on October 17th. Stop by Decatur CD if you'd like to get some, but move fast; they absolutely will not last long.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home