Monday, January 07, 2008

New. Release. Tuesday.

Happy 2008 again, folks. We're getting close to the point where the record industry will once again bestow quality albums upon our shelves on a regular basis. This particular Tuesday isn't a massive one, but there are definitely more than a few gems in store. Have a look, and we'll see you soon:

Juno (soundtrack)
Marah
Johnny Cash (live)
Medeski, Martin & Wood
The Wire (soundtrack)
Reverend Horton Heat
Cassandra's Dream (soundtrack)
John Anderson (reissues)
Sia
Silver Apples (reissues)
Wynton Marsalis (reissues)
...and more!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if you were hiring?I go to decatur high school and is unemployed.=( you can reach me at flame_holder098@yahoo.com.I can work over spring break and on the weekends.I'm not sure yet if i can work on school days though.so hit me up an e-mail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home