Monday, November 30, 2009

Atlanta Magazine Spotlights Decatur CD

Recently, the good folks at Atlanta magazine stopped by and chatted with DCD fearless leader (pictured above), Warren, about the state of the music industry. Some of the story below is dire, but some of it is also hopeful. At the end of the day, and the end of the article especially, it's an argument for why indie record stores need to exist in this busy day and age. Enjoy:

ONLINE EXTRA: Warren Hudson, owner of Decatur CD

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger firehills said...

Hi Warren, I've visited your store, bought The Allman Bros Band 2CD set, and talked a little words in maybe late 2008 during my stay in Atlanta. I'm now in Japan, but I'm still following your blog and twitter. I want to revisit you if any chance.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger The Security Chicken said...

Thanks for the kind comment! Stop by again next time you're near Georgia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home