Monday, March 23, 2009

New. Release. Tuesday.

What a release week! Decemberists, Mastodon, Indigo Girls, oh my! Serge Gainsbourg, DOOM, Condo F*cks, oh my! Swan Lake, Wynton Marsalis, Lotus Plaza, oh my! Radiohead, Bettye LaVette, Amadou & Mariam, oh my! Seriously, though. Oh my:

The Decemberists
Mastodon
Indigo Girls
Serge Gainsbourg (reissue)
DOOM
Condo F*cks (Yo La Tengo covers record - it's great!)
Swan Lake
Mono
Lotus Plaza (Deerhunter side project)
Wynton Marsalis
Pearl Jam (deluxe reissue of Ten)
Amadou & Mariam
Bettye LaVette (retrospective)
Royksopp
Radiohead (more deluxe reissues)
Harlem Shakes
Red Red Meat (reissue)
Fever Ray
O+S
1990s
Dan Deacon
The Vines
...and more!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Conrad said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Ruth

http://fendisite.com

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger martha said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://8080proxy.com

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger tolerance said...

Good article, thanks. Many people have written petition for Puma / Nike shoes act. There are many people over the world protested. Chaussures Sport,tennis rackets,cosplay costumes,ed hardy clothing,Cheap Polo Shirts,The North Face Jackets,cheap ugg boots,tn requin,ed hardy online store,Nike Chaussures Hommes,discount Ugg boots,Chaussures Requin tn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home