Thursday, September 06, 2007

Peter Case in-store photos

My oh my, how the week has flown by. Things keep happening, people keep buying CDs and we're just struggling to keep up with it all. But, as a wise man once said, "Busy is better than bored." We're certainly not bored. At any rate, the Peter Case in-store performance sure was a blast. He played just over an hour's worth of covers that included Roy Orbison, The Beatles and a fantastic rendition of "A Whiter Shade of Pale," wrapping the set up with "A Million Miles Away" by, of course, The Plimsouls. If you weren't here, sorry, but we have to say this: You missed out. On the up side, you can enjoy these photos. We're saving a special one for the first post of Eliot's month-long music excursion, which should be coming later tonight. Until then, have a look at these shots...








Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Addie O said...

My worlds are now colliding - my favorite CD store and a fantastic artist off of the record label I worked for. I don't think life can get any better. Except I could have been in town for the performance :)

It has been a mighty long time since I have reported in on the blog or visited Decatur, but you are all still in my hearts. I just recently moved to London. Yes, my 5th move in 5 years. Soon, I'll just start throwing darts at a map to find my next home for 12 months. Anyway, I'm attempting to take in as much of the local music scene as possible. I also started a blog in hopes to share my thoughts and my experiences with music in London. If ever you find yourself wishing to cross the pond, pop over to http://www.addieslastdrop.blogspot.com and read what you like. I have a quick recap of the 2007 Get Loaded Festival with some fuzzy pictures but a few decent shots of M.I.A. and assorted British icons.

Take care and keep on sending out good music into the world.

Addie, From NC via MN, GA, and UK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home