Friday, October 20, 2006

The Great Decatur CD Alternative Beer Festival

As you may or may not know, tomorrow, October 21st, marks the Great Decatur Beer Tasting Festival 2006. Well, since this Security Chicken and Mr. Decatur CD himself, Warren Hudson, will be stuck in the store all day long, we've decided to organize our own little fest. Starting at 5pm, we'll be serving nice (think: not Bud Light), free adult beverages to those of 21 years of age and above. Stop by, say hello, get a buzz and buy some discs. See you then!

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, damn. This is what happens when I forget to check the blog for a few days--I miss the beer. Hope a big crowd turned out for some hoppin' hops and burly barley. And cds. And I also hope the Security Chicken isn't too hungover to do his securin' duties. Sorry to miss it!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto that. I paid $30 to drink beer in a crowded environment. If I would have known better, I could have drank free beer, and purchased $30 in CDs. Dang it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home